Monday, October 5, 2009

Letter of NRI of Bihar origin from UAE

Dear Mr. Satyajit,

Thank you very much for your time and courtesy you extended to me , when I visited your office in Patna. It was nice meeting you.

I would also like to extend my sincere thanks and admiration to you and Government of Bihar for doing everything possible in order to uplift the living standard of people of Bihar. The result is tremendous. One can see the development on all the fronts.

Good road infrastructure, reliable law and order situation, Empowerment of weaker section of society, cooperative government officials and people friendly government has given peace of mind and happiness to the people of Bihar for the first time.

I have spent almost 21 years out of India, first as student and now as an entrepreneur.

In some ways, I am also part of the initiative taken by Honorable Chief Minister and Hon'ble Dy Chief Minister to develop Bihar. My company Okpet Construction and Services Pvt. Ltd. Is constructing roads and bridges in interior parts of Bihar.

Our Charitable Trust (Madina Educational Welfare Trust) is also doing incredible job. You can visit the site to get an idea about its initiatives. http://www.mewtrust.org/

Our presence is in four continents and will be more than happy to work with your organization for betterment of the Bihari People.

We have very active presence in Bahrain, Bulgaria, Canada and United Arab Emirates.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Best regards

Omer Hejazeen
Chief Executive Officer

Oryx Productions L.L.C.
P.O.BOX 11830, DUBAI
United Arab Emirates
Tel:+971 4 3450044, 3460060
Mobile: +971 50 4528448
Fax:+971 4 3455145
Email: omer@oryxfilms.com
Website: http://www.oryxfilms.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment